AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

A/c suspended - Please critique changes I've made to my site.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
My site got flagged for breaching the User Safety policy. I'm new to Adwords and in hindsight I don't know how I thought it would ever pass. I've completely neutered this version. I haven't even made any specific weight loss claim related to time or weight. I also have a disclaimer at the bottom. Should I move this to somewhere nearer the top instead? I'd just like to get a critique of anything I might have missed before I re-submit it. The site is http://www.getkettlebellworkouts.com/ Cheers.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: A/c suspended - Please critique changes I've made to my site.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello there;

Quote:

>> "I've completely neutered this version. I haven't even made any specific weight loss claim related to time or weight."

Well...I read your site, and have found more than one unsupported claim about weight loss;

For example:

>>"Kettlebell Training Boosted Her Metabolism..."

>>>It's the only weight loss exercise I use to get this lean.

>>After 12 weeks her friends had barely made a dent in their weight loss goals. But Tracy had made fantastic progress.

And there are others.

Your site violates the Policy. I don't think it can be advertised on Google.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok thanks Moshe. I missed them on my first run through. I've changed them. You said there were others. Can you tell me where they were please? Cheers.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I said in first reply:

My opinion: the current content violates the policy;

My view - this site has to be re-written from scratch. "Digging" and finding all violations will not reinstate the site.

This is how I see it...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’