AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

A/c suspended - Please critique changes I've made to my site.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
My site got flagged for breaching the User Safety policy. I'm new to Adwords and in hindsight I don't know how I thought it would ever pass. I've completely neutered this version. I haven't even made any specific weight loss claim related to time or weight. I also have a disclaimer at the bottom. Should I move this to somewhere nearer the top instead? I'd just like to get a critique of anything I might have missed before I re-submit it. The site is http://www.getkettlebellworkouts.com/ Cheers.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: A/c suspended - Please critique changes I've made to my site.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello there;

Quote:

>> "I've completely neutered this version. I haven't even made any specific weight loss claim related to time or weight."

Well...I read your site, and have found more than one unsupported claim about weight loss;

For example:

>>"Kettlebell Training Boosted Her Metabolism..."

>>>It's the only weight loss exercise I use to get this lean.

>>After 12 weeks her friends had barely made a dent in their weight loss goals. But Tracy had made fantastic progress.

And there are others.

Your site violates the Policy. I don't think it can be advertised on Google.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok thanks Moshe. I missed them on my first run through. I've changed them. You said there were others. Can you tell me where they were please? Cheers.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I said in first reply:

My opinion: the current content violates the policy;

My view - this site has to be re-written from scratch. "Digging" and finding all violations will not reinstate the site.

This is how I see it...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’