AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

A Few AdWords API Newbie questions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello!
I'm a programmer from an advertising agency. Now I'm working on an application which purpose is getting reports from AdWords API. In future my system must be able to manage ads, keyphrases and campaigns. So I have a few questions:
1. Is it possible to receive developer token for my app - only for getting reports from Adwords API and then, for example a couple of month, update token to be able to use management functions?
2. Is it possible to use Adwords API free of charge?
3. My app should be able to make personalized reports with statistics data from different advertising platforms. Do I understand correctly, that we can display a table of columns with data from different sources at the same page if every column will be apparently marked? For example I have 4 columns, and I name them {"souce1 clicks", "source1 spent", "adwords impressions", "adwords spent"}
4. Do I understand correctly that I must give access to my web-interface to Google Manager who approves token?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Stanislav S
September 2015

Re: A Few AdWords API Newbie questions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

There is a dedicated forum related to Adwords API. This is the link:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/adwords-api

I would suggest you to post this query over there for specific answer.

Pankaj

Re: A Few AdWords API Newbie questions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks!