AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

A Company Needs to Give Google Some Competition So They Will Provide Better Service!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

A Company Needs to Give Google Some Competition So They Will Provide Better Service!  The make a ton of money and they don't have to provide any service.  It's every customer for himself!  

I'm provided with a 877 # to contact for Ad Words Support, and each time I call - no one knows anything and doesn't want to take responsibility for providing any support to me as a Customer.  I ask a simple question because I can't find the answer anywhere in their online support, "what does "serving" status mean for my video ad".  Instead of answering this simple question, they want to "push" my call off to someone else and transfers me to a que that has gone for the day!  I think that is really bad customer service, and what Google needs is some serious competition so they will provide better service.  It feels like they are in over their head anyways.  Mark Zuckerburg are you up for the challenge!

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author marketingcyber
September 2015

Re: A Company Needs to Give Google Some Competition So They Will Provide Better Service!

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI marketingcyber

Welcome to the AdWords community Smiley Happy

I understand that you are frustrated!

First of all, here is an example of how the term "serving" would be used -

"When an online video is served to a website in the Google Display Network, customers will see an in-stream video play automatically before, during, or after online video content depending on where the content publisher chooses to show ads within their video content."

It simply means, displayed on or shown. If your ad is serving, it is showing.

If you have questions or queries about AdWords, the forum is a great place to visit, there are lots of people ready to help you here Smiley Happy 

Also, the learning centre and the help centre are great sources of information too.

I hope this helps, good luck! Smiley Happy

Best Regards

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: A Company Needs to Give Google Some Competition So They Will Provide Better Service!

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Marketingcyber,

Actually I happen to be a long-time customer of Hel-ipe's online service and it could perhaps be mentioned also in this forum that they also provide moderately-priced, excellent services to advertisers who wish to familiarize with AdWords. Though they're exam focused their services can be used for various additional purposes as well.

I fully agree with the contents of her valued contribution. That said we need to acknowledge that competition per se is something that always enhances economic advantages that clients may enjoy. In fact Google does have a couple of great competitors, let me just mention Bing, in case you focus on Search Engine Marketing only. Online advertising is a broader term and the number of competitors is much higher in this respect.

Best,

Lakatos

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
HI Lakatos

Thank you! :-)

Best Regards

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi, you're welcome.... Man LOL

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks