AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

A/C Suspended due to suspicious behaviour in the payment activity

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yesterday, We submitted a request for review of our suspended adwords a/c through contact us form we got a mail today to do the same. It's been frustrating for us as my our adwords a/c is suspended from dated 30-Aug-2014. We also called to Google Adwords Team yesterday & they told me to go through the above mentioned link and we did the same.

Now, our main concerns are that please, clarify our problems with the proper resolution so that our ads could be run at the earliest.

We are curiously looking forward to you.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: A/C Suspended due to suspicious behaviour in the payment activity

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hello,

rather walkthrough everything that can be possibly wrong and correct it and don't send it for review until you're 100% sure the problem is gone, otherwise your account could get suspended for good.

+If you don't have a chance to discuss it with Google Account, then try to contact some marketing company with connections to Google to pull some strings and get some more info.

Re: A/C Suspended due to suspicious behaviour in the payment activity

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Two comments here;

• Please share your URL;
  • In reference to Alex' comment: "...try to contact some marketing company with connections to Google to pull some strings and get some more info."- That would not work (at least in terms of the Policy). Policy is applied / enforced equally on all advertisers.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’