4 domains, 2 business, 2 websites
I have 4 domains, 2 for each web site i have, both are rehab clinics, this clinics in diferent cities, the question here is, can i have campaings for the 4 domains even if 2 of them are redirecting to the same website? or i need to have a web site for each domain? thats one question, the other question is, can i manage the 4 domain campaings with very similar keywords in the same account?
domain keyword.mx (redirects)
domain brandname.com -----web site one--- rehab clinic one
domain keyword.com.mx (redirects)
domain brandname.com--------- web site two---- rehab clinic two
Re: 4 domains, 2 business, 2 websites
A few points to remember here;
- The destination URL is the landing page after all redirects. So, if you redirect, then your display URL must match your destination URL. (i.e. The URL of the landing page)
- If you want to keep a different URL for each Geo-location, you rather create a separate landing page for each location. (Otherwise, with redirects, all locations will have the same display URL, because one landing page URL serves all locations.)
- If you target different Geo-locations - the campaigns will not compete.
- Since one business entity targets all domains (whether with redirect or without) - you must run all campaigns using one Adwords account. (Per the double serving)
- And finally: you mentioned a rehab clinic: Make sure you comply with the user safety section of the Policy - (i.e show on your website all licenses and registrations required by law), and the healthcare and medicine section.
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’