AdWords
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

3 ads disapproved due to Site violates policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am managing an AdWords client account and his ads disapproved and the only explanation is "Site violates policy", no other information.

I check all the policies but I can't find where the problem is. The website: https://www.tapitoclean.gr. Its about carpet cleaning.

Any ideas?

3 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

This site does not load

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Manolis M

The website is currently taking me to a 404 page. If your ads were reviewed in this sort of scenario then it could be the reason why they've been disapproved.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sorry for the late reply. The site had to go off after a while for changes as a desperate solution to solve the problem.

After all this time and some big changes the problem remains and the reason "Destination not working" added to it.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

To get a re approval, you need to edit the ad. If you don't change the ad it will never be reviewed again.

Hope it helps.

Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Shopping Feed Tips From FeedArmy
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please click on ‘Accept As Solution’

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Manolis M

Resubmit the site for approval using this link;

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704383?hl=en

If the issue is not resolved, please re-post here.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have done everything. I also create a new campaing from scratch. The "Site violates policy" still remains and I didn't get a any help from support. It's the first time I come across a problem like this.