AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

3 Business-Day Review Time from a company the size of Google is completely Unacceptable . . .

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

"Ad Review" should be a 24/7 effort from a company as rich and capable as Google.

Having to wait through a Thanksgiving Holiday period and 3 additional Business-Days is completely unacceptable.

Furthermore, I am shocked that a company as exceptional as Google is that they would allow or provide for such a frustrating policy.

Paul LaRussa

Premier Cru, Inc.

(805) 657-2650

www.pcwinecellars.com/boutique/

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: 3 Business-Day Review Time from a company the size of Google is completely Unacceptable . . .

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

Indeed there are delays in ad approval due to the holiday season....

I think, that as much as Google tries to prepare, and put additional resources for ad approvals during the holidays, it faces every year, an exceptionally huge increase in ads submitted. This results in delays.

As for staffing and working hours: I will ask Google to comment.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’