AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

2 website from same person ranked in ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I was searching through google and found one person with 2 website ranked in google ads...here is the websites

www.vigrxdiscount.com

www.skincareforher.com

both website ranked for keyword "vigrx plus" , let me know whether it allowed in google ads.

also both website links redirect to third party website.

expert review needed.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
March 2016

Re: 2 website from same person ranked in ads

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

@LENGI N

You have a valid concern. Both sites are identical and use the same affiliate id.  You can report them here: https://support.google.com/adwords/troubleshooter/4578507?rd=1

You'll want to select "Multiple ads are showing for one company ("Gaining an unfair advantage" policy)" and follow the instructions.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
March 2016

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

@LENGI N

You have a valid concern. Both sites are identical and use the same affiliate id.  You can report them here: https://support.google.com/adwords/troubleshooter/4578507?rd=1

You'll want to select "Multiple ads are showing for one company ("Gaining an unfair advantage" policy)" and follow the instructions.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
@David K

links in both website is redirecting to third party website, is it violation of any policy?

i had made a feedback but google didn't take any action, is there any other way to reach adword experts?

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

@LENGI N

you just need to be patient. it might be 2 to 3 weeks before action is taken.  They get a lot of reports every day.  The last time I had to report a similar violation, it took about 3 weeks before I saw action had been taken.