AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

2 or 3 adwords ads for same search result, SAME company, different names

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

A competitor is running multiple ads for the same keyword combination.

The results show 3 different "companies", each have a name, address, website, etc. but phones get forwarded to the same office.

How do I report multiple adwords listing spam?

thank you.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Doron K
March 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Here you are, there is a special category to report this violation;

"Multiple ads are showing for one company ("Gaining an unfair advantage" policy)"

https://support.google.com/adwords/troubleshooter/4578507

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Doron K
March 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Here you are, there is a special category to report this violation;

"Multiple ads are showing for one company ("Gaining an unfair advantage" policy)"

https://support.google.com/adwords/troubleshooter/4578507

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I am not physically in the area where the competitor is running the ads. When using preview tool, you are unable to do as instructions dictate: right click and copy link. I have asked client to find and copy the link in that area but it would be better if people could report this issue without physically having to be in the area to pull up the ads. Probably a lot of abuse that is not reported due to this flaw. 

I believe I managed to get the right link and filled out the form properly. Hopefully I will see a resolution. As of today the ads are still running. 

Thank you again for your quick reply and helpful assistance.