AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

$1 million spend -- how can we escalate an issue?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi. We're a relatively large advertiser on Adwords -- about $1m (one million) in spend per year. Our primary domain was hit with a suspension on Friday and our ads are currently not running.

We submitted an appeal form, waiting three business days, but nobody has gotten back to us.

We were spending $3,000 to $5,000 per day and in the process of scaling up, so we'd really like to get up and running again.

I have seen before that there is some kind of 'community escalation' that can happen from this forum -- can anyone from the Adwords team contact us (edited by Community Manager)

thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: $1 million spend -- how can we escalate an issue?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Ezvid, 

Welcome to the AdWords Community and thanks for posting your question here. I'm going to reach out to you via email to gather your account and the suspension information and let's take it from there.

Thanks,
Mini

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi there;

While Mini is trying to help from  Google's side, we can try and help from the advertiser's side.

Could you share the URL in question?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Moshe,

Given the size of the account and the amount of money at stake, it does not seem prudent to share it publicly, however, if you email us at <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> I'd be happy to share the full details with you directly.

thanks

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines, in order to protect privacy and account security.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Ezvid I;

Well... Google's motto has always been that (in terms of the Policy): "all advertisers  are equal"...

I have only seen a handful of accounts over $1 million suspended. But, that doesn't mean that there are no major accounts suspended...

This is a peer-to-peer advertisers' community. Members of this community are all volunteers, and cannot promote offline support.

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager

Hi Ezvid, 

Your sites have been disabled for Low Value content as there is not enough useful or unique information on the landing pages and the only purpose of the landing pages is to send users elsewhere.

If you'd like to remove this suspension, you will have to make significant changes to your site so it complies with all AdWords polices and then submit for a re-review.

Hope that helps and good luck, 

Mini

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

OOhh... It sounds that the suspension is due to an issue  with the business model...