AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

تعليق حساب ادواردز بدون سبب مقنع !!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Your account was suspended - I've noticed suspicious behavior in payment activity in this account on AdWords or other accounts on AdWords. To prevent unauthorized activity, was suspended on AdWords accounts temporarily. More information

Why was my comment? I note Completed all requirements

1. The payment of dues successfully
2. There are no Mhoudurat to my website
3. previously created a campaign without any problems

And repeatedly tried SUBSCRIBE and no any response or as a result!
This is one of the reasons why more users around the world Iltjion to buy visitors from other sites, and the reason that Google or employees to Ataataaml with people openly and convincingly - dealing with clients written to him, only to change - and you put numbers to shrug one reach you!
I did not find any justifiable reason or compelling reason to suspend my account
Note that my account is still doing SR 55

What is the solution to fix the problem!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: تعليق حساب ادواردز بدون سبب مقنع !!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi There,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

To be honest, it's a bit difficult to make out everything you said. According to what I could understand is that your account was temporarily suspended because of suspicious payment behaviours. I can completely understand your frustration, but please be aware that it is done to ensure secure payment activities. 

As we cannot look into your account's billing history,  I would advise you to contact AdWords Support Team. They will be able to look into the issue for you. 

Thanks

Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.