Analytics Academy
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Guide Me
star_border

Do we need to re-register for the Analytics Academy?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My colleague and I have been using the Academy to study for the GA certification. Today, I was asked to register, even though I was previously registered and used it every day. Do I have to register again and start over? Why can't I get back in?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi :-)

In order to access the course, you need to register with a Google Account. If you don’t already have a Google Account, you can create one here: https://accounts.google.com/signup

If you’ve already registered for the course and are still having trouble logging in, try closing your browser completely, and signing in again at analytics.google.com/analytics/academy

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you, but my colleague and I have accounts. We've completed 2 of the 4 modules and were working on eCommerce Analytics when this happened. Now when we log in to Partners and the Academy, and go to any module, we're asked to Register. Just happened today - it was fine yesterday.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi :-)
Was it the new, updated modules that you had completed or the previous modules that have been replaced?

They have been doing updates to the Academy in regards to now offering year round certificates of completion, being able to track your progress and  for the modules and being able to now save your progress and so you may have been caught between updates.The changes were just announced today
https://analytics.googleblog.com/2017/03/two-new-analytics-academy-courses-and.html

I completed the modules some time ago but noticed I have had to re-register.

Did clearing cookies and cache help.. or the suggestion re:

If you’ve already registered for the course and are still having trouble logging in, try closing your browser completely, and signing in again at analytics.google.com/analytics/academy

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you so much for your help! I knew they must have announced the change yesterday, but couldn't find the blog post. We were working on Module 3, eCommerce Analytics - I don't believe that one is being replaced. Anyway, it appears we must re-register to access any of the 4 modules.

Thanks again!